TO: Learning, Training and Performance Colleagues
FROM: Elliott Masie, The MASIE Center
RE: Video and Learning
As we monitor changes in workplace learning, almost every scan indicates increased roles for Video. Organizations are adding video to their learning offerings via:
* Video in Webinars.
* User Created Video Segments & Stories.
* Evolving Video in eLearning Content Modules.
* Video in Classroom Content.
* Video Chat & Video Conferencing.
* Video Expertise & Coaching.
* Classrooms Shift with Live & Streamed Video.
In two weeks, you and your colleagues are invited to participate in The MASIE Center’s most popular professional development program for learning colleagues:
Video for Learning LAB & Seminar.
January 14 to 16, 2013 - Saratoga Springs, NY.
Complete details and online registration at http://www.masie.com
There are several spaces available and we would love to have you join us at the Video for Learning LAB!
Looking forward to working and learning with you!
Yours in learning,
MASIE Center Seminars, Events and Services:
* Learning 2013 - November 2013 - Orlando, Florida.
* Video for Learning LAB & Seminar - January 2013.
* Membership in The Learning CONSORTIUM
Info and Registration: http://www.masie.com - twitter: emasie