TO: Learning TRENDS Readers
FROM: Elliott Masie
Special: Volunteers, Interns & Jobs at The MASIE Center!
The MASIE Center is expanding several programs in 2013 and we are seeking learning professionals interested in a remote volunteer assignment, an internship at our LAB in Saratoga or a role on our team.
Here are a few of “openings” and opportunities that we are considering for the near future:
* LearningTown will be a new online community for learning professionals worldwide. We are looking for individuals interested in being editors and community hosts.
* Teleworking will be a key topic for us in 2013. We are looking for individuals interested in being online editors and collaborators on the topics of teleworking and telecommuting.
* Learning LAB: We are seeking recent graduates or current students intrigued with learning and technology who can spend several months in Saratoga Springs in our LAB. Honorariums are awarded to help defray expenses.
Positions Available (Part or Full Time in Saratoga Springs or Remote):
* Meeting Designer: Help design and implement new and creative meetings and conferences with The MASIE Center.
* Learning Technology Experimenter: Help design learning experiments with new technologies and methodologies in our Learning LAB.
* Writer/Editor: Canvas learning colleagues worldwide for case studies for learning and workforce performance.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a bit about your interests, background and excitement about the world of learning.
Yours in learning,
MASIE Center Seminars, Events and Services:
* Video for Learning LAB & Seminar - January 14 to 16 - Saratoga Springs, NY.
* Learning 2013 - November 2013 - Orlando, Florida.
* Membership in The Learning CONSORTIUM
Info and Registration: http://www.masie.com - twitter: emasie