Learning TRENDS by Elliott Masie - October 1, 2012.
#750 - Updates on Learning, Business & Technology.
55,841 Readers - www.masie.com - twitter: emasie - The MASIE Center.
Host, Learning 2012 - Oct 21 to 24, Orlando - 1,327 Registered!
1. Questions for General Colin Powell , USA (Ret), Please!
2. Questions for Marshall Goldsmith, Please!
3. Questions for Susan Cain, Please!
I have an unusual request for Learning TRENDS readers today. I would love to get your QUESTIONS.
In my work, I have had the honor of interviewing many very famous people, from President Bill Clinton to Malcolm Knowles to Apolo Ohno and others. Whenever I do an interview, I love to go wide and ask colleagues for questions and lines of conversation that I might pursue with these speakers. This year, at Learning 2012, I will be interviewing some fascinating folks and I’d like to include your questions in my planning for the interviews (enhanced by Real-Time Twitter feeds from the audience).
So, if you were able to ask an interview question to these folks…
* General Colin Powell, USA (Ret) on Leadership and Leaders?
* Marshall Goldsmith on Coaching, Mentoring and Employee Engagement?
* Susan Cain on Introverts and Learning?
* Charles Duhigg on The Power of Habits?
* Or even a question for Elliott Masie on Learning?
What would you ask? Please to http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1043161/Interview-Questions-Please
I really appreciate your time and will share many of these interviews in video format after event.
If you would like to register for Learning 2012, there is still an Advanced Registration Discount at http://www.learning2012.com
Yours in Learning,
MASIE Center Seminars, Events and Services:
* Learning 2012 - Oct 21 - 24, 2012 - Orlando, Florida.
* Membership in The Learning CONSORTIUM
Info and Registration: http://www.masie.com - twitter: emasie