Learning TRENDS by Elliott Masie - October 3, 2016.
#937 - Updates on Learning, Business & Technology.
57,585 Readers - www.masie.com - twitter: emasie - The MASIE Center.
Host: Learning 2016, Oct 23 to 26, Orlando - 1,579 Colleagues Registered
1. L’shanah Tovah - A Good & Sweet New Year!
2. Grease Sing A Long - Evening Option at Learning 2016.
3. Program & Experience Guide Published.
1. L’shanah Tovah - A Good & Sweet New Year! Today is the Jewish New Year. We celebrate Rosh Hashanah as a day of reflection and forward thinking. The greeting often used is “L’shanah Tovah”, a good and sweet new year.
As I think about the year ahead, beyond the good health of family and friends, I reflect on the speed of the world and how we can both leverage the best of new innovations and also embrace and sustain the balance of our lives and community. I wish for conversations on every level that will make us wiser and more connected to the challenges and opportunities in our changing world. And, I reflect on how our words and deeds are echoed in the minds and futures of the children of the world. My friend and folk singer Peter Yarrow just wrote a song called “The Children Are Listening”, highlighting the long impact of our conversations.
I say, “L’shanah Tovah” to all of my Learning TRENDS colleagues around the world, of every religion, political persuasion and nationality. May we, as a learning profession, assist the world to have a “Good and Sweet New Year!”
2. Grease “Sing-A-Long” - Evening Option at Learning 2016! On Monday night of Learning 2016, we have added a cool option for the 1,600 colleagues at our event in October.
Check it out at: http://www.learning2016.com/item/grease-sing-along-pm-option
3) Program & Experiences Guide Published!
It is my great honor to announce that the Program & Experience Guide for Learning 2016 is now online for your viewing. We have assembled over 200 focused and interactive sessions, discussions, benchmarking activities and experiences for the participants of Learning 2016, to be held in Orlando, Florida from Oct 23 to 26.
View or Download: http://www.learning2016.com/guide
There are now over 1,500 global learning colleagues registered. We just added an additional block of hotel rooms and the Early Discount Rate is still available. Thanks to the team at The MASIE Center for curating and assembling our 2016 program.
Yours in Learning,
MASIE Center Seminars, Events and Services:
- Membership in The Learning CONSORTIUM.
- Learning 2016 - October 23 to 26 - Orlando, Florida.
Info and Registration: http://www.masie.com