TO: Learning, Training & Performance Colleagues
FROM: Elliott Masie, The Learning CONSORTIUM
DATE: November 2, 2016
RE: Learning Innovations LAB Announced - January 18, 19 & 20, 2017
You and your colleagues are invited to our most popular LAB, focused on the role of innovation in the world of workplace learning:
Learning Innovations LAB
Host: Elliott Masie
Date: January 18, 19 and 20, 2017
Location: MASIE Center LAB, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
2017 Will be a Year of Major Learning Innovation! Your learners and their managers are looking (and demanding) faster, smaller, more agile, targeted, personalized and affordable learning solutions for their employees and business imperatives. Learning will shift from a single mandated activity to a wider set of options in a Learning Panorama. We invite you to our unique and popular Learning Innovations LAB.
Learning Innovations will combine learning “apps”, new approaches to video storytelling, user created content, performance focused support, big and small “data”, and a combination of enterprise wide and “just for one learner” assets.
We will explore:
- Learning “Apps.
- Learning Panorama & Personalization.
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Visualization.
- Mobile Learning Models – Mobility & Performance.
- Big Data & Metrics for Innovation.
- Gamification & Engagement for Learning.
- Video: Fast, Short, Targeted, User-Created, Open, Digital Studios.
- Wearables, Sensing & Aware Technology.
- Performance Support Technologies.
- LMS, LCMS & Learning Systems Refreshed.
- ReDesigning Boring Webinars.
- The “Recommendation” Need of Users.
- Small Tech vs. Big Tech.
- New Skills for Learning Professionals in 2017.
- Collaborative & Social Learning Technology.
- Curation: Harvesting, Rating & Sorting Content.
- “Maker Model” of Creating Agile Learning Solutions In-House.
- Learn-A-Thon for New Learning Solutions (Apps & More).
- Machine Learning & Brain Science Innovations.
- The Connected Classroom – To Labs & Projects.
- Switching Authoring Systems & Approaches.
- “Rosie the Riveter” in 2017 - On The Job Learning.
- Learning Tools, Apps & Resources.
- Robotics, Auto Driving Cars, Cognitive Science & More.
- And Emerging Technologies & Methodologies.
This small, hands-on LAB is offered only a few times a year and is often filled with a waitlist. Complete information and registration at http://www.masie.com
Yours in Learning,
MASIE Center Seminars, Events and Services:
- Membership in The Learning CONSORTIUM.
- Learning Innovations LAB - Jan 18 to 20, 2017.
- Learning 2017 - October 22 to 25, 2017
Info and Registration: http://www.masie.com