Learning TRENDS by Elliott Masie - September 12, 2016.
#930 - Updates on Learning, Business & Technology.
57,524 Readers - www.masie.com - twitter: emasie - The MASIE Center.
Host: Learning 2016, Oct 23 to 26, Orlando - 1,173 Colleagues Registered
1. Stop Sending Workers to School - CLO Magazine Article.
2. A Letter to Your Boss!
1. Stop Sending Workers to School - CLO Magazine Article: Here is a link to my recent article in Chief Learning Officer Magazine, focused on a plea to reduce the use of “school” branding around corporate workplace learning. Many of our workers don’t want to “go back to school” but want to perform better and learn key skills: http://www.learning2016.com/item/backtoschool
2. A Letter to Your Boss! Here is a note that you can use or adapt to pass along to your boss as you ask for approval to attend Learning 2016 (Oct 23 to 26):
A Letter to Your Manager/Boss from Elliott Masie:
(Just returned from a great trip to London and awesome conversations with Learning Leaders in the UK. Notes to follow soon.)
Yours in Learning,
MASIE Center Seminars, Events and Services:
- Membership in The Learning CONSORTIUM.
- Learning 2016 - October 23 to 26 - Orlando, Florida.
Info and Registration: http://www.masie.com